Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Let's Start Painting!

Wow, so closing on this house was a MESS! Things kept getting delayed but we finally were given a date and allowed to go in early to start painting!

We were all SO excited for our new home! Whenever we would talk about moving to the new house Zayden would keep asking which one of the bedrooms was his. Honestly we hadn't really thought about it.  Therefore Jared and I decided on our final walk through we would let the kids -well really just Zayden as Peyton would get whatever was left- pick their own room.
Of course Zayden immediately goes in the master and says "I think this will be okay for me". Ha! I think not.  After we explained mom and dad get the room with the bathroom he went over and picked his room.  Peyton was a little frustrated as of course she wanted the room Zayden picked.  Zayden being the awesome big brother he is he walked Peyton into her room and said "look this is your room, its a princess room". She was SOLD! {sometimes they have good moments ;) }



A huge thank you to our families for all the help painting before we moved in. The entire house needed to be painted but our goal before we moved in was to at least get all the bedrooms painted. Goal completed! (We did paint the master bedroom as well but I can not for the life of me find a picture) 

Seriously...
 I wasn't kidding when I said every inch of the house needed painting... kitchen pantry!
Yes, there is no door.. the door had been taken off and needed cut as it wouldn't fit?! Who knows what went on there.







No comments:

Post a Comment