Saturday, August 5, 2017

Guest Bedroom/Office

I guess I lied.. we hadn't painted ALL the bedrooms yet. I still needed to paint the guest room/office in the basement. I wanted to go a little moody.... so Gravel Gray it was. Little did I know that soon after painting this room I would fall in love with a similar color for the living room! 

The room isn't complete as far as decor and arrangement but it IS painted. Check! 


Beige, ivory, tan whatever you want to call it... three of the four bedrooms were this ivory color. Walls AND trim= ivory. BLAH! So boring and old looking!


 When we were moving in we knew we were going to paint this room soon so we just threw everything that went in the room in the middle of the room! HOLY MESS! 


Let's get painting... first comes white trim then dark moody blue walls

We have a great storage area in the basement so we really didn't need the two closets in this room to be used as closets. We decided to take the doors off one, paint it, and use it as the "office area". We put the desk in there which helps keep the room from being too crowded. 



No comments:

Post a Comment